We are days away from launching a series of new features aimed at meeting demand for personalized digital entertainment experiences. So what does that mean specifically for you, fellow entertainment lover? How about an evolution in the way YOU personally organize, manage and even discover the world of entertainment available to you on M-GO. From the movies and TV shows you want to see to your favorite actors, directors and more – all listed and arranged by you, the consumer, on your personal media “Cards” according to individual tastes and preferences.
M-GO respects that each person has multi-dimensional tastes and doesn’t believe in a “one size fits all” approach. We feel that your digital entertainment service should reflect your unique preferences.
• Control your browsing experience so that content is organized in a personally relevant way making it easier than ever to discover great content and start watching it quickly.
• Enjoy a simple and intuitive experience that allows you to “Plus” the content that you love and group that content into new or existing “Cards.”
• Curate content, rename cards and fine tune the recommendations presented, by clicking the “Plus” on those films or TV shows and renaming lists of recommendations accordingly so that the card becomes prominent when browsing.
• Save Existing Cards: We’ve arranged your content lists into what we call “Cards.” Cards are lists of movies or TV shows that you can save. Click on any plus button to save an existing Card or create a new one.
• Create a New Card: Each title can also be saved to any card you create, just hover over a poster and click on the plus icon in the corner. New cards appear on your home page.
• Arrange, delete and rename your cards on the homepage to view your cards the way you want.
• Access your card’s detail page by clicking on a card’s title.
M-GO’s “Smart Entertainment” approach to our latest features will open up a world of possibilities for people to organize, discover and enjoy movies and TV shows in entirely new ways. Excited? We thought you would be. Our goal is to help you spend less time searching, and more time enjoying your entertainment. That’s what being the people-friendliest entertainment service on the block is about. It’s also why, as your Entertainment Wingman™ - we’ve got your back.
See you soon and we look forward to the debut of our newest features.